This session mainly consists of the assessment which will include:
- Understanding your medical and weight history, as well as your current eating habits and lifestyle
- Anthropometric measurements i.e. height, weight, waist circumference (only if you feel comfortable with this)
- Analysing your blood results (if any)
- Dietary analysis to ensure your diet is nutritionally complete
- The opportunity to tell ‘your story’ and provide me with an understanding of any specific needs or requirements you may have.
- You will receive tailored, evidence-based advice, resulting in you leaving with a personalised, agreed plan for review at a follow-up session.
This session is approximately 1 hour